Nails are a very crucial part of our body and they need proper care as well. And many women try to enhance their beauty by giving their nails a unique look. So, are you in search of a unique and gorgeous way to add a bit more flair to your look? Then here is the perfect guideline for you. Nail art designs is that beautiful and easy way that gives a unique touch to your personality and compliments your outfit for a special occasion in a very different way. And for doing nail art there’s no need to rush to the salon and get your nails done. There are a number of easy designs that can be done at home but some difficult ones are of course left to the professionals. To create a gorgeous effect you may try the polka dots, jewels and glitter, duo-tones, marbling, blended colors or stamping.
Amazing Nail Art Designs Step By Step At Home
Following are some very easy nail art designs:
This chick design is deceptively unique and easy. All you have to do is:
- Choose two colors of your choice.
- Apply one nail color as a base coat on your nails.
- Paint a curved line to create the outline of the second color.
- Apply the second nail color under the outline.
- Now, apply a top coat and you’re done.
CLASSY POLKA DOTS DESIGN:
If you don’t have the nail tools then you can use bobby pins to make DIY polka dots. Following are the steps for this nail art design:
- Apply a golden or silver nail paint as a base coat.
- Let it dry.
- Now dip your bobby pin in a black nail paint and make polka dots on your nails.
- Apply a top coat and you’re ready to go.
You can get an easy gradient with this nail art. Following are the steps:
- Apply a yellow nail paint as your base color.
- Let it dry.
- Now, apply a glitter top coat to half the nail.
- Apply the top coat to complete your look.
SIMPLE DIAGONAL DESIGN:
You can do this awesome nail art just by using small strips of tape.
- Apply the red nail color as a base color.
- And then place the strips of tape diagonally on your nails.
- Now apply black nail paint on the left part of your nails.
- Let it dry and then apply the top coat.
Nail Art Designs Collection