This year, apple released the new Iphone 6S with a tagline “The only thing that is changed is everything”. It makes perfect sense that Apple will try very hard that the phone does have some out of the box features despite the fact that its build looks exactly like the last year’s phone. a few more things, the phone seems very similar to the 2014’s models.Since it’s an identical looking phone to the last year’s IPhone 6 the question which arises is that whether or not the IPhone 6 owners upgrade to the new phones. Is IPhone 6s worth the upgrade?
Apple IPhone 6s Features And Price
Apple, by being the victim of its off-kilter launch cycle has put its phone into the same market where the rival Galaxy S6 is available for a significantly cheaper price.The issue Apple is fighting with in my opinion is “How to convert the 6 users to use 6s”.When something is so visually similar, the responsibility on the brand is to show the consumers that the upgrade to their new phone is worth the extra sum of money.
If Apple would keep the users stick to its own ecosystem then there’s a chance they would look at the IPhone 6s, which is way cheaper now. Apple has to prove that things like the movable GIF like photos, The pressable screen and the stronger chassis are worth the extra money or not.
Design Of The Phone
- IPhone 6s is very identical to its last year’s counterpart. It is identical to the point, you can’t tell the difference between this and the 6. The differences are there, like the thicker frame and a few more but they are very subtle.
- One more major difference, which in itself is a very minor one, is the S Logo at the back of the phone.
- For People who are still keeping and using their IPhone 5s would feel loads of upgrades and changes if they’ll get the IPhone 6s.
- The very interesting fact is the Apple is Boasting over the 7000 aluminum series build of the IPhone 6s which is the strongest IPhone construction build ever.
- This is obviously, a cure offered for the last year’s “Bendgate”.
The Screen of the new IPhone is very similar to last year’s 6. The worse thing about the display is that it can’t even compete with the phones half or maybe one third the price of the IPhone. Other companies have already launched there 4k phones.