From preparation and preparation of nails to application products and completion of a set of complete sets, there is a reason why the acrylic nails pink and white are still a tough service perfect (and nail games, where the slightest mistake the application cannot disguise) Here, we demonstrate how to create a perfect set of pink and white acrylic nails enhancements.
How To Apply White And Pink Acrylic Nails
Here we give you some step to apply white and pink acrylic nails.
- Start service, wash hands, allow customers to wash, with a clean, dry nylon nails brush nails. Thoroughly dry hands. File and shape the natural nail with a 180-grain file, leaving the free edge flat or square so that the form will seamlessly fit under the free edge. Use very fine buffers to remove the luster on the natural nails. You can also use fine diamonds, rounded electronic files at low speed to keep bits flat.
- Use a clean brush to remove dust from the nail. Do not touch your nails with your fingers, as your skin may deposit oil on the nails, resulting in poor product adhesion.
- Once the dust has been removed, use a dehydrating agent, which will remove any impurities left on the nail and the deterring deck. Apply a primer to all 10 nails (apply, but be careful not to let it swell the stratum corneum or the sidewall) using a viscous primer or traditional acid primer for more adhesion. Allow the primer to dry when you apply the form on the nail.
- You can do the opposite or traditional application to create pink and white acrylics. For the traditional style, the first application of white products. Apply all the white first to keep you focused on a technique and will allow you to go back and set the C curve if needed. Your liquid monomer will become slightly opalescent as you work – for another reason, do all the white, and then change the liquid to apply the pink product. Use a white powder of each tip in a ball; pick up a white powder ball, turn the brush over and place the excess liquid in a clean place on the table
- Dip carving brush into liquid and quickly wipe off, twisting the tip of the bristles on your napkin to a perfect point. Hold the straight (top pointing to the ceiling), wipe and improve the shape of your smile line until the product is no longer moving, almost set.
- When the white tip application is finished, apply the pink product. By applying the white first and allowing it to dry, the white will harden when you apply the pink time, so you will not smoother the pink smile line and ruin it. Using a large ball, place the center of the pink nail plate and press it to the smile line without going through it. Apply a pink, second, smaller ball over the cuticle and let it flow through the nail, giving you a smooth product rating.