Shellac nails are something which is highly admired by many girls in these days. The latest craze of manicure has unique techniques and appropriate for every woman they don’t need to visit any salon. The true blessing of Shellac amazingly works on every fashion lover. The Shellac is like your regular nail paint but gives you extreme flexibility with an extra sheen like gel. Shellac nail art can stay longer than your usual manicure and you will get attractive nails look as well. Shellac nails definitely the best choice for you that add color and sheen into nails. If you still are thinking, then I recommend must go to shellac nail art in which you fall in love surely.
How to Do Shellac Nail Art for Beautiful Look
If you desire to learn the Shellac nail art, then must read the complete article that has full guidance for you.
Things Do You Need:
- Base coat
- Shellac color polish
- Top coat
- Nail file and cuticle pusher
- UV or LED nail lamp
- Nail paint removes
How to Do Shellac Nail Art:
- The shellac nail art is not easy neither difficult, but now you can learn it.
- Make the proper shape of nails and make smooth edges. Then clean any residual dust or paint from nails.
- Carefully push back the cuticles on the nails until the real nail is found out. Don’t make a hard stroke that it can damage the cuticles.
- In the starting of Shellac nail art, apply a thin layer of base coat with any color. Start from the cuticles and paint to the tip until you make 8 strokes. But you need to make a 1-2mm gap between the edges of base coat with skin. And wait for the next step.
- After drying the base coat, now apply the first layer of colored Shellac paint. Make an even stroke from inside the base coat and keep it at the cuticle ends that look broad. You must avoid wearing a thick color that thing keeps away the base coat from the edge.
- After painted the all nails now keep your hands under the UV or LED lamp that let is sealed.
- And apply the second layer in the same way that I discussed above and again put your hands under the lamp.
- At last, apply the top coat on each nail and cover the base coat and make proper color layers. The final layer seals the base coat and top coat and at least keep your hands under a lamp that’s set your shellac nail art accurately.
Shellac Nail Art Collection