For women, it is said that their thighs and hips are a common fat storage place. And to reduce the weight from these areas is not at all a feasible goal. Its a big question that how to lose hip fat and if you want to reduce weight from these areas then you would have to try for your whole body in order to do so because it is said to be tempting to “spot treat” the specific area. In addition to the rest of the body, you’ll notice a significant reduction in the fat stored around your hips just by doing a simple workout. A combination of strengthening, cardiovascular exercises and proper diet is necessary to lose hip fat.
How To Lose Hip Fat in 1 Week At Home
Following are some easy tips on how to lose hip fat in 1 week at home:
Restricting Calories For Fat Reduction:
- First of all the most important thing, we want to tell you is that don’t leave taking a proper food. You must continue eating in a very normal manner.
- You may keep a food journal with you and change your diet according to it. As food journal will help you get some clues about the things that can change your figure totally and the consumption of which can lose hip fat. Studies have also revealed that those who stick with the food journals are more successful in losing weight within a short interval of time.
- You can make notes according to the nutrition value of each food. Make a list of all the healthy foods and it will surely help you get started with your diet plan in a very good manner.
- Make sure that you reduce your calorie intake by 450 calories on a daily basis.
- Go and buy measuring cups or a food scale to measure the portion sizes appropriately.
Including Exercise To Help Reduce Hip Fat:
- A very high-intensity cardiovascular exercise should be done on a daily basis. HIIT or the High-Intensity Exercises help burn the hip fat fast and can torch the calories, being a combination of both high and moderate intensity cardiovascular exercises.
- After this, do hip raises exercise which specifically targets your thighs and hips muscles.
- Do lunges. All you have to do is step forward with 1 foot and in the mean time allow your knees to bend.
- These are very good activities to help develop the muscles around your hips.