Nails are the most important part of our body. And its care should be taken well in order to avoid any kind of bad thing. A lot of cash is not needed to maintain your nails. You feel more healthy and attractive when your nails look more attractive. To keep your nails at their best you should protect and moisturize your nails as you do with your hair and face. If you don’t take care of your nails just like the other important parts of your body, then these will also count for nothing. Girls, whether college teens or young adults either school going or a bit elder all love nail art. Having some eye-catching and colorful patterns on your nails gives a nice sport to your nail art. One can try out many different kinds of nail art to make them look prettier. You can have any kind of nails either long or clipped and you can be of any age either young or aged lady simple nail art designs step by step is a must to suit you. There are different types of nail art; it can be funky or purely simple.
Simple Nail Art Designs Step By Step
So, this article is about creating nail art step by step. Following are the products you will need for this nail art:
- Put the base coat on your nails
- Apply the top coat over the base coat
- Choose from bright colored nail paints
- Acrylic paints of white and black color
- Specific brushes for nail Art.
The Step By Step Procedure:
- Apply the base coat.
- Put on 2 coats of each color of nail paint you have
- Let your nail dry.
- Put on a coat of quick dry topcoat which will aid in removal of acrylic paint.
- Put some water in white acrylic paint
- Draw some nail paint spikes with this mixture
- Use the black paint to outline the nail color spikes
By following these steps do the nail art on all the nails and do as much creativity as you can.
Be More Creative:
- You can write some pop words on this nail art as BOOM! Or BANG! Or anything you like.
- You can put small white acrylic dots in the empty area.
- You must clean the sides of nails by a nail polish remover.
- Apply a coat of transparent nail paint over this.