There are numerous types of advertising network sites who provide different forms of ads from PPC or Pay Per Click you media buys. Businesses spend their billion on TV, radio and Print advertising. Since consumers are spending their time for buying and selling online than offline, businesses are bound use potential advertising platforms to get rid of frustrated sales. Pay Per Click ad network sites are huge in number on the internet but we would provide the addresses of only 10 which we believe are the best from the rest.
Top 10 Pay Per Click Ad Network Sites
1. Google Ad Words
- Google Ad words is among the largest Pay Per Click ad network sites.
- On Google.com’s search result page ads are displayed on the top and right sides.
- Target by time of day, keyword, keyword search terms and others. Image, text and local search based ads.
- It is also among the largest Pay Per Click ad network sites. The Pay Par Click ads are displayed on Yahoo.com and Bing.com
- Targeting by keyword search terms and claim 151 million searchers in U.S
- 7search.com provides a search engine to smaller niche website partners.
- Traffic is gained by the visitors searching for the target keywords you define.
Target your ads by keywords, channels and geographic location. Ads are displayed on sites within bidvertiser network.
Automatic and manual real time campaign optimization and 20 billion global impressions per month. It covers multiple verticals with targeting and re-targeting.It’s a good PPC ad network site.
It target customers based upon their most recent searches on mobile, search engines and locally targeted ads. 300,000 publisher sites for advertising purposes.
Inventory and unique not available elsewhere. You buy only the traffic you need.In just 1 minute split test 10,000 ad combinations. Over 7 billion ad impressions per month and Real time traffic monitoring.
It claims 2 billion search results monthly on search engine. You can have your Pay Per Click ads created via their self-serve platform.
It provides contextual inline text ads; you can bid on specific keywords that get converted into contextually relevant links on publisher’s pages. Here advertisements are activated by the end-user and can expand to disclose more details upon hovering your mouse on links.
On major search pages like Yahoo.com, Google.com, Bing and others it allows you to reach prospective customers based upon their most recent search activates. Self-service real time CPC keyword bidding medium lets you manage advertisements campaigns which connect you with the high quality traffic of tier one search.